On 15 January, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1964 - "The Edge of Destruction" was recorded at Lime Grove Studios. (INFO: "The Edge of Destruction")
- 1964 - The swordfight between Marco Polo and Tegana in the final episode of Marco Polo was filmed at Ealing Studios. Also filmed was the dematerialisation of the TARDIS. (TCH 2)
- 1965 - "Inferno" was recorded at Riverside Studios. (INFO: "Inferno")
- 1996 - Location filming for the 1996 tele-movie began in Vancouver.
- 2010 - Recording for Solitaire took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2015 - Recording of Wildthyme Reloaded took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2015 - Recording for The Young Lions took place at Ladbroke Audio.
- 2018 - Recording for Purgatory 12 took place at the Moat Studios.
- 2020 - Recording for Tropical Beach Sounds and Other Relaxing Seascapes 4 took place at the Soundhouse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.