Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 15 April, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1965 - Pre-filming for The Chase concluded at Ealing Studios Stage 3A/B. The filming of the battle between the Daleks and the Mechonoids was completed. (TCH 5)
- 1966 - "A Holiday for the Doctor" was recorded at BBC Television Centre Studio 4. (TCH 7)
- 1967 - Episode three of The Faceless Ones was recorded at Lime Grove Studios D. (TCH 10)
- 1989 - Location filming for The Curse of Fenric took place. (Doctor Who The Handbook: The Seventh Doctor)
- 2000 - The script to The Eleven Day Empire is written.
- 2008 - Recording for The Boy That Time Forgot took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2015 - Disney XD picked up the rights to air Doctor Who's second, third, and fourth series.
- 2020 - Recording for He Kills Me, He Kills Me Not, The Enemy of My Enemy and Mutually Assured Destruction were recorded remotely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.