On 13 March, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1964 - "Assassin at Peking" was recorded at Lime Grove Studios. (TCH 2)
- 1967 - Locaction filming for The Faceless Ones continued at Gatwick Airport. (TCH 10)
- 1972 - The cast of Doctor Who possibly filmed what might have been The Mutants in Studio E of Lime Grove Studios. While this is disputed, if they did use the studio, they did so solely on this day.
- 1999 - Recording of Just War took place at Crosstown Studios, London.
- 2007 - Catherine Tate, in a meeting with Julie Gardner, indicated interest in appearing in a full season of Doctor Who. Russell T Davies, still sketching out the introduction of a new companion called Penny for series 4, began retooling his ideas to fit the possible return of Donna Noble.
- 2013 - Caroline Skinner stepped down as executive producer for Doctor Who. Faith Penhale replaced her.
- 2018 - Recording of The Diary of River Song: Series Five took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2019 - Recording of Daughter of the Gods took place at the Moat Studios.
- 2020 - Recording for Lost in Translation took place at the Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.