On 13 January, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1964 - Pre-filming for Marco Polo began at Stage 3B of Ealing Studios. Several cutaway shots were filmed, including bamboo stalks exploding and water spilling from gourds. (TCH 2)
- 1968 - Episode one of The Web of Fear was recorded at Lime Grove Studios D. (TCH 11)
- 1994 - An agreement regarding the 1996 tele-movie was finally made. Philip Segal, who then gained control of the show, was to get a new series ready to pitch to the American networks.
- 2012 - Recording for Black and White took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2013 - Recording for Missing Persons took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2015 - Recording for The Warehouse took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2020 - Recording for Subterfuge took place.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.