The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 12 November, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - Doctor Who in an Exciting Adventure with the Daleks, the novelisation of The Daleks, was first published by Frederick Muller. This was the first Doctor Who novelisation and the first Doctor Who novel of any kind.
- 1966 - Episode two of The Power of the Daleks was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1966 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Galaxy Games was first published.
- 1977 - Part three of Image of the Fendahl was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1977 - Part five of the TV Comic story The Devil's Mouth was first published.
- 1981 - DWM 59 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 1987 - DWM 131 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 1993 - The Antique Doctor Who Show was first transmitted on BBC One.
- 2003 - The Three Doctors was released on Region 4 DVD.
- 2005 - The Forge comic story Project: Longinus was first released online.
- 2006 - Small Worlds was first broadcast on BBC Three.
- 2007 - Part one of The Lost Boy was first broadcast on CBBC.
- 2007 - The Leicester exhibition Doctor Who Up Close was opened.
- 2008 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story Carnage Zoo was first published.
- 2009 - Part one of Mona Lisa's Revenge was first broadcast on CBBC.
- 2009 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Highway Robbery was first published.
- 2009 - DWM 415 was first published by Panini Comics.
- 2009 - The Nightmare Fair and Ringpullworld were first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2015 - DWM 493 was released published by Panini Comics.
- 2016 - Brave-ish Heart was first released on BBC Three.
- 2019 - The Main Range audio stories Warzone and Conversion were first released by Big Finish
- 2019 - The VR video game The Edge of Time was released.
- 2020 - DWM 558 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2020 - Wicked Sisters was first released by Big Finish.
- 2020 - The Archive of Islos was released on the official Doctor Who YouTube Channel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.