On 12 March, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1965 - "The Knight of Jaffa" was recorded at Riverside Studios 1. (TCH 5)
- 2000 - Recording for The Fires of Vulcan took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2010 - The Sun tabloid reported that BBC Worldwide had signed a £10-million deal with Nintendo for the development of a Doctor Who game for the Wii and DS gaming systems.
- 2012 - Roath Lock was officially opened by Welsh First Minister Carwyn Jones.
- 2018 - Recording for The Diary of River Song: Series Four and The Diary of River Song: Series Five took place.
- 2019 - Recording for The Lives of Captain Jack: Volume Two took place at The Soundhouse.
- 2019 - Recording for Daughter of the Gods took place at the Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.