The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On 12 August, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Part two of the TV Comic story Space War Two was first published.
- 1972 - Part eight of the TV Action comic story The Enemy from Nowhere was first published.
- 1982 - DWM 68 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 2001 - Professor Bernice Summerfield and the Infernal Nexus was first published by Big Finish Productions.
- 2009 - DWDVDF 16 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2010 - Nevermore and Echoes of Grey were first released by Big Finish.
- 2010 - DWA 179 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2011 - The Middle Men was first broadcast on Starz.
- 2014 - The Fifth Doctor Box Set was first released by Big Finish.
- 2015 - The Warehouse was first released by Big Finish.
- 2015 - Issue 14 of Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor, which included the comic stories Spiral Staircase part two and A Rose by Any Other Name part eleven, was first published by Titan Comics.
- 2015 - Issue 1 of Four Doctors, which also included The Doctor Shops for Comics, was first published.
- 2016 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 180 was released online.
- 2020 - Thin Time and Madquake were first released by Big Finish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.