Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 11 March, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Episode one of The Macra Terror was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1967 - Part four of the TV Comic story The Doctor Strikes Back was first published.
- 1972 - Episode three of The Sea Devils was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1972 - Part two of the TV Action comic story The Planet of the Daleks was first published.
- 1978 - Episode six of The Invasion of Time was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1978 - Part four of the TV Comic story The Space Garden was first published.
- 1982 - DWM 63 was released by Marvel Comics.
- 1999 - DWM 276 was released by Marvel Comics.
- 2004 - The audio story The Twilight Kingdom was first released by Big Finish.
- 2009 - DWDVDF 5 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2010 - DWA 157 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2013 - Special editions of The Aztecs and Galaxy 4 were released on DVD.
- 2013 - War Against the Laan and The Justice of Jalxar were first released by Big Finish.
- 2016 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 161 was released online.
- 2021 - The novelisations of Dalek, The TV Movie, The Witchfinders, The Crimson Horror and abridged versions of Resurrection of the Daleks, The Pirate Planet and Revelation of the Daleks were released by Target Books.
- Enter the Twilight Kingdom. Big Finish, via Internet Archive. Retrieved on 13 June 2004.