On 11 March, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1965 - Pre-filming for The Space Museum took place at Ealing Studios. This covered the sequence from the opening episode in which Vicki drops a glass of water and all the model shots. (INFO: "The Space Museum")
- 1966 - "The Bomb" was recorded at Riverside Studios 1. (INFO: "The Bomb")
- 1967 - Episode two of The Macra Terror was recorded at Lime Grove Studios D. (TCH 10)
- 2000 - Recording for The Fires of Vulcan took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2010 - It was announced[by whom?] that the upcoming Regions 1 and 4 DVD release of The Chase would be edited to remove a sequence featuring a film clip of the Beatles. No release date for the DVD was announced. It was also announced that the North American release of Dreamland, originally scheduled for 4 May, had been delayed to October.
- 2016 - Recording for The Second Doctor: Volume One and The British Invasion took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2019 - Recording for Buried Memories took place at the Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.