Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
On 10 September, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1966 - Episode one of The Smugglers was first broadcast on BBC1, beginning season 4.
- 1966 - Part two of the TV Comic story The Underwater Robot was first published.
- 1977 - Part two of Horror of Fang Rock was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1977 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Mutants was first published.
- 1981 - DWM 57 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 1987 - DWM 129 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 1990 - The Web Planet and The Dominators were released on VHS.
- 1993 - Episode three of The Paradise of Death was first broadcast on BBC Radio.
- 2004 - The audio story Professor Bernice Summerfield and the Bone of Contention was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2008 - Lost Souls was first broadcast on BBC Radio 4.
- 2009 - DWA 132 was first released by BBC Magazines.
- 2011 - The Girl Who Waited was first broadcast on BBC One. Later, What Dreams May Come aired on BBC Three.
- 2012 - Vengeance on Varos: Special Edition was released on Region 2 DVD.
- 2013 - About Time 7 was first published by Mad Norwegian Press.
- 2013 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 31 was released online.
- 2014 - DWA 354 was first released by Immediate Media Company London Limited.
- 2014 - The Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor comic story The Friendly Place was first published.
- 2015 - Royal Blood, Big Bang Generation, and Deep Time were first published by BBC Books.
- 2015 - The Conspiracy, Big Finish's first release with their expanded new series license, was first released.
- 2015 - DWA15 6 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2015 - DWFC 54 was first released by Eaglemoss Collections.
- 2019 - Buried Memories was first released by Big Finish Productions.
- 2019 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 249 was released online.
- 2020 - Dr. Who and the Daleks and Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. were made available to stream on the UK version of BritBox.
- Benny's Bone of Contention. Big Finish, via Internet Archive. Retrieved on 8 December 2004.