The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Sonic screwdrivers can't create pages instantly.
This article about a day of the year is currently under construction. It's likely to be a bit messy.
On 10 March, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1967 - Locaction filming for The Faceless Ones began at Gatwick Airport. (TCH 10)
- 2005 - Recording for the UNIT story The Wasting took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2009 - Recording for The Nightmare Fair took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2011 - Recording for The Wanderer took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2020 - Recording for Lost in Translation was recorded at the Moat Studios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.