On 10 February, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1968 - Episode two of The Web of Fear was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1968 - Part two of the TV Comic story Cyber-Mole was first published.
- 1973 - Episode three of Carnival of Monsters was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1973 - Who is the Stranger was first published in TV Action.
- 1979 - Part four of The Armageddon Factor was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1983 - DWM 74 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 1996 - Episode four of The Ghosts of N-Space was first broadcast on BBC Radio.
- 1999 - The documentary The National Lottery Amazing Luck Stories was first broadcast on BBC One.
- 2000 - Issue 288 of Doctor Who Magazine was first released.
- 2005 - The Audio Scripts: Volume Four was first published by Big Finish.
- 2010 - DWDVDF 29 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2011 - The Jade Pyramid was first released by BBC Audio.
- 2011 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Earworm was first published.
- 2011 - DWM 431 was first released by Panini Comics.
- 2013 - BAFTA in the TARDIS was broadcast on BBC One.
- 2014 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 41 was released online.
- 2016 - More Than This was first released by Big Finish.
- 2016 - Part one of the Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor comic story Arena of Fear and part seventeen of A Rose by Any Other Name were first published.
- 2017 - The graphic novel Sins of the Father was first published by Titan Comics.
- 2017 - A Clockwork Iris and Tales of the Civil War were first released by Obverse Books.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.