On 10 April, a number of people important to the production of Doctor Who and its spin-offs either died or were born.
- 1899 - Editor Oswald Hafenrichter was born.[source needed]
- 1916 - Actor John Alderson was born.
- 1945 - Actor James Bate was born.
- 1948 - Actor Stephen Churchett was born.
- 1954 - Writer Glen McCoy was born.
- 1976 - Actors Clare and Julie Buckfield were born as twins.
- 1989 - Actor Jonny Dixon was born.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.